Things seem to be in a holding pattern right now. My husband and I are still separated, but the divorce has not been filed. I am very unsure of what the future holds for us, if anything. God keeps bringing the song While I am Waiting by John Waller to my mind. I have asked my husband not to file for divorce until after my surgery. I don't want to have to try to worry about court dates before I am physically ready to be going. I also don't want to put off my surgery to go through a divorce. I need to get this surgery done so that I can go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.