Wednesday, August 28, 2013

figuring out my next step

I am so tired of my heart getting broken. I am tired of feeling strung along, and lied to. I'm tired of getting my hopes up only to be left feeling stupid.

I am angry and want to just hide away. There are days that the pain is more then I want to deal with. This week has been one of those weeks.My husband has started going to school and while there is a part of me that is very happy for him, there is a big part that is more angry. This just feels like another way for him to show me just how little I matter to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.