Thursday, October 30, 2014

move on or wait

So the question is, do I move on and start dating, or do I continue and wait? My heart feels pulled in both directions.

I know I'd like to enjoy my life. I would enjoy talking with someone, but I'm not ready for a relationship. So how does that work? My husband and I met and married so quick, but I do not want to do that again. But I don't want a long drawn out relationship either. I don't want the temptation that goes along with that.

But it isn't just about me. There are 9 kids to think of. I'm not looking for a Dad for them, they have one. But I want someone that will enjoy "family" time too.

My kids seem against me ever moving on and dating.

While I am a more introverted person, I want someone to share my life with. Someone who sees me at my worst and yet continues to stand by me.

I feel lost and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.