Friday, April 18, 2014

In working towards moving on

I am very happy that I now have a job. It is just a part time job, but it is a job. This is doing a lot for me towards healing. It helps me to feel more in control. It has helped me to see the hope that God has given me.

I won't say that I have given up hope on my marriage, but my prayers have changed. Yes, I still pray that God will do a big work in my life and in my ex-husband, but more and more I am simply praying for healing. I pray that God would work in his life. He still needs God and not on this as long as God gives me what I want level, that he has done for so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.