It is slowly coming. I am letting go of the anger. My heart is starting to heal. Yet, at the same point I'm still struggling. Tonight, I want to text my (ex)husband and tell him again I hate this and don't want to do this. I hate not talking to him. I hate missing him.
The other day he "liked" several pictures on my facebook. He and I are not facebook friends, but right now I don't have him blocked either. (I have gone back and forth blocking him since last June.) I had mixed feelings about it. Many of the photos he liked were of the kids. I was "happy" to know he was looking at my page and yet I wanted to text him and tell him to stay off my page. I hate the back and forth feelings like this.
I am dreading having to stand in court for this divorce. I just want it all to be over with. There is a part of me that wishes I had filed a year ago, only so that it would be over by now and I could move on with my life.
That is what I am working on doing, moving on. Looking forward to the next adventure that God has for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.