Honestly I don't know. I'm still at a loss as to what to do. I want someone to tell me what to do and how to do it. I'm tired of trying. I miss my husband. I miss him as much as I did a year ago.
I'm angry at him, maybe even more angry than I was a year ago. He tells me that I'm better off without him? I don't know where he gets that. He really knows nothing of the situation here (and I do wonder if he cares). I think he ignores the truth of how much he just being here changed the situation. He doesn't realize how much stronger I was just being next to him.
I don't know what to think, what to feel, what to hope for. Am I wrong in what I feel? Am I really that messed up in my thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.