Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I have loved...

So this may seem weird coming from a woman whose husband has left her, but I am going to do several posts about some of the best parts of the man that I love.

When we were dating D would drive almost every night 45 minutes each way just to see me. He would usually see me for just 2 hours before I had a curfew and had to be home. I usually worked til 9 or 10 pm. Sometimes on the weekends I wouldn't get out of work til 10:30. I so looked forward to those nightly visits. On the rare nights he didn't come over, we would talk on the phone for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.