I want to share some more of the good from my marriage.
Some of the things about me.. I am a home schooling mom, I am a br**stfeeding mom, I had 4 home births. These and other choices that have made me the type of mom I am would not have been possible without the support of my husband. I was so scared to have my homebirths. I really didn't think I could do it. I just remember him standing next to me saying that I could do it.
After my first homebirth there were a lot of people that didn't think I should be doing it. It was my husband who fought for me. He stood by my side against a lot of angry people.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.