Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I guess I know now how you really felt

I guess you finally were honest with my about what a horrible wife I truly was. How unsupportive and mean I was to you. How it really was all my fault that I made you feel the way you did.

I admit that I was hurt during our marriage, and I sought advice from my friends, and maybe I did it the wrong way. I was a horrible person. I guess that when you look back at the situation you'll see that you are much better off without me. You made right choice. I'm glad that you were finally honest with me about the kind of person you think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.