Saturday, December 17, 2016

Coming up on 4 years

It is so hard to say where I stand now. Am I better, and I worse, have I healed at all, are any of the wounds worse... I guess the answer to all the above is yes. 

In many areas I am better. It has been a long time since I have cried because I miss him. But those moments still come. I am still not sure how to not look at him and see the man I loved for so long.

Yet, I am ready to move on and have taken steps to do so. 

Then there are moments I want to hide away from everyone and just forget ever trying to find love again. 

There are many things I love about my life now. I can make a choices on my own about where I am going to go, what I will do and who I will open my home to. 

Sara Evans has a song called "A Little bit Stronger" it is really how I feel. Each day I am a little stronger. Even this year at this time I feel a little bit stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.