Friday, May 31, 2013

waiting on baby....

My baby is due in just 6 short days, but this past week I spent a night in the hospital in what amounted to false labor. Many of the contractions I was having were long and strong, and I realized that having this baby was going to be even more emotionally harder than I thought. I knew it would be hard, but I think it will be harder. I did inform my husband that I was in labor and he sent me a couple texts during the time asking how things were going. That was harder than I thought.

I have a peace about the baby names that I have picked. The kids are excited to see if the baby is a boy or a girl.

I am a mixed bag of unsure feelings. I want to see this little one and hold him or her. Scared of what the future holds, but trusting the ONE that holds the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.