Saturday, January 26, 2013

Trust broken

I am beginning to see even more clearly how little trust I have left in my husband. This week has been a real eye opener for me. His actions and words have left me feeling very angry and heart broken. Thursday morning like 1 am we had a conversation for about 2 hours and it was to say the least very hard.

I am going to counseling for the first time in a while on Monday night. I am looking forward to going. I keep thinking that I am doing better and handling things well enough, then something happens and I realize I am not doing as well as I had thought. I often wonder if there will come a day when life feels normal again, instead of like a roller coaster.

The kids seem to be doing pretty good. The older 3 kids seem to have different reactions from upset to simply no longer understanding. It is hard to try to explain something that I honestly don't understand myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are someone walking in the shadows of an affair I do hope that you have found some encouragement. If you just know someone who is dealing with these issues, I do hope that you can find a little more understanding.