I am finding I need to write out my daily struggles as I seek to trust God during this time. This is something that I honestly never thought I would have to deal with. Having lived through my Dad's divorces and his many girl friends I had promised myself I would not give into divorce and would do all I could to make my marriage work. I never once thought that my husband would choose to tell me that he was "in love" with someone else. Yet here I sit, typing this out, because that is what has happened.
While I know that this has all taken me by surprise, in some ways. I know that God has always known of these choices that were to be made and has been preparing me for this.
In one way he has prepared me is by having a good friend send me the book Loving God With all your Mind. This book helped me break the control that depression kept trying to have on my life. That while I will be honest in saying that I still have my moments, what I may have thought I would be like in these moments, I am not. I am able to think clearly through the mess that I am in.
This blog is private to those that want to read it.
I am so sorry, I will be praying for you, your marriage, and your family!
ReplyDelete~Megan (cmomb)